Leitz Tooling LP General Sales Conditions
- Prices: Prices quoted are in USD, exlusive of freiight, packaging and insurance, execept as otherwise noted by Leitz, and are subject to change without notice. Exact prices are determined by prices in effect at the time the order is accepted by Leitz. All orders must total at least $50, orders of less than $50 will be assessed an equalization surcharge, unless previously agreed by Leitz.
- Taxes: The BUYER shall pay all privilege, occupation, personal property, sales, excise, use, and other taxes applicable to the sale, purchase, use of ownership of the goods covered hereby, regardless of wether such taxes are invoiced by Leitz.
- Terms Of Payment: Terms of payment to approved customers are net 30 days from invoice date. Leitz shall be entitled to a late charge not to exceed the applicable state legal maximium or 1-1/2% per month (18% per annum) whichever is less for any late payment, together with and court costs, attorney fees and cost of collection Leitz incures in enforcing the terms and conditions of this agreement. Offsetting or withholding payment as a result of counteclaims not achnowledged in writting by Leitz is strictly prohibited.
- Payment Currency: All payments shall be made in US currency direct to the Leitz office in Grand Rapids Michigan, unless otherwise agreed upon in advance and payments shall not be deemed to have been made until recieved. All payments drawn on a foreign bank or in a foreign currency will be charged a handling fee and converted to US currency at Leitz prevailing exchange rate. NSF Checks: Checks returned becuase of insufficient funds are subject to a $25 handling fee.
- Cancellations: Special non-standard or modified items cannot be cancelled or returned for exchange or credit.
- Return of Goods Policy: Leita Tooling LP takes great pride in the high quality of our products and services to meet our customers needs. We recognize, however, that occasionally you may need to return an order. In which caseplease use the following proceedure.
Basic Return Guidelines
All returns must have a seven digit Return Authorization Number (RGA). To recieve an RGA number,call Leitz US headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI (800) 253-6070 or contact your Leitz representative through the regional office servicing your area. Please have the following information ready:
-Product identification number
-Leitz order number, or invoice number
-Reason for return
Return shipping instructions:
- Write the return authorization number leaerly on the return shipping label
- Returns must be paid freight prepaid and insured
- Enclose a material sample if requested.
Reutrn authorization criteria
- Returns for credit will not be accepted (30) days from the invoice date.
- Items must be returned in like-new condition.
- Unless the product is found inately defective or was shipped in error, all freight charges, a 20% restocking feee, and any speical costs incurred by Leitz shall be fully borne by the company requesting the return.
Dealer / Distributor Purchase
- If the tool or part was pruchased from or through a dealer or distributor, it must be returned to that dealer or distributor for credit. IN such cases, the dealer or distributor is responsible for completing the RGA proceedure
Failure to follow the return proceedures as detailed above may result in credit refusal.
Rejected merchandise will be returned to the customer at thier expense.